Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul. -Emily Dickinson



Wednesday, July 27, 2011

summer traveling

 
We have been gone for a week to Orlando.  Yes, my home state of Florida.  The skies are just so beautiful there.  I don't miss the hustle and bustle of  Florida but I do miss the sky.  There is just something different. I don't know if the altitude has something to do with it or what.  The sky is so blue and the clouds are just as fluffy as a big pillow.  With all that being said, we had a 7 hour drive.  Not bad at all. The boys did wonderful there and back.  Well and me, I decided to keep myself busy this trip.  So I brought some projects along for the ride.  Boy it sure made the time fly, probably due to the fact that I was not nagging the driver (hubby) about his driving. Maybe he was flying and I didn't know.  Either way it was a great trip visiting with his family. 
Floral Hat
Ruffled Bag
My Favorite
Floral Clutch
These are bags from a previous post

Hope to be able to put these in my booth this week some time. 
Hope you have a great day!
blessings,
Kerri

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails