Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul. -Emily Dickinson



Thursday, July 14, 2011

Loving Gray and Yellow



 Summer has got me again.  I am thinking back to one of my 1st post was about yellow too.  I must say I don't have yellow in my house but I always seem to come back to it.
I love the yellow and gray combination.

I think I will have to change that soon.

In the mean time I will just keep dreaming.


Love this chandelier inside a drum shade

This shower curtain and vintage look has my heart

These lamps are amazing

Love this chandelier




Love the sliding barn door.




LOVE

Makes me want to have a party.
Still loving the ruffles.
I love this combo
Yellow and Gray in Paris

Even if your having a gray day
 just add a little yellow to it and it can be sunny.

blessings,
Kerri

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails