Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul. -Emily Dickinson



Friday, April 23, 2010

A few highlights



Today I spent the morning at my booth at the Vintage Flea. I have a few new favorites I wanted to highlight that I dropped off today. This amazing soup tureen was one of my finds this week (Ladle and all).



This is a cherub wall hanging perched in a vintage crock. Lately I have been seeing numbers used in decorating all over. This bean crock has a number 3 imprinted in it.


Meakin and Johnson Brothers cups.

Sitting on top of a pair of hull ramekins.

A recent find also was a set of 4 Au Gratin dishes.




A few shots of my booth after some fluffing.


Bella Treasures


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your booth looks lovely. The display is very attractive. I really like the soup tureen.

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

It looks beautiful, loving your finds! It's great to know someone else who has a booth as well. If you have any advice to share, I am all ears! Right now I'm trying to focus on filling it up. The store came up pretty quickly so I feel like I'm still catching up and trying to stock it all.
~Michelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails