Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul. -Emily Dickinson



Thursday, April 1, 2010

Awaiting Easter....

This year we are having some amazing families over after church Easter Sunday for a fun afternoon. The forecast is looking great. So here is some of the early prep work.

Basket of carrots (our lunch utensils inside) that will sit on the buffet.
Aww!

These little cuties are corsages for the female guest at our Easter lunch after church on Sunday. My girlfriend at http://www.thepineappleroom.blogspot.com/
made these for St. Patrick's Day and Easter they are to cute I had to give them a try.

There are a varieties of colors.


I found these letters so I strung them together but they were a little plain so I added some of the same flowers to them and what a difference.



Close Up!



These little guys are in my dining room they are sitting on one of my new favorite scarf I found this spring at Old Navy.
I hope everyone has an amazing Easter!








1 comment:

Just Like Joan said...

Your house was beautifully decorated Kerri!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails