Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul. -Emily Dickinson



Friday, January 14, 2011

A day well spent

Let me start by saying the children are still not back to school since last weeks ICE STORM. Here in the Atlanta area we are not to equipped for the weather we experienced this week. The city pretty much shut down.


While getting my laundry caught up I was still focused on the goal to work on the laundry room. So today I was on a mission to find some things for the laundry room. Two of my ever so patient boys went "from thrift store to thrift store" (as they say) with me. While there older brother got to spend the day at a friends house (lucky guy) .


While I was looking for a cabinet to hang over the washer and dryer and or maybe a shelf I was unsuccessful, but the day was not a wasted by all means I got to hang out with 2 cute young boys and still found a few fun finds.
One of them which is laundry room related. (he he!)
Does that count.
A huge laundry basket
A silver platter

and a few vintage pieces of jewelry

Last but not least we even went to Lowe's and picked out the paint color for the laundry room. Which is what I need to be doing now PAINTING!!

Blessings,

Kerri

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails