Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul. -Emily Dickinson



Friday, June 25, 2010

Look at the goodies I found

Gotta love a friend who calls when its time to clean out. We all have had those times of feeling cluttered.
Well my girlfriend called to share her prizes. First I have to mention when I first met Carolyn I knew we had a lot in common. We love to shop ALOT!! We love the Vintage Flea! We love to blog! Most of all we love our boys. Yep! She is a mom of all boys too.

Well a little angel friend brought me to her basement sale. I could have gone crazier, but I knew I had to find a place for all the goodies too.




As you can see. I found some GOODIES!! Well I love all of them and can't wait to find a home for them.

This little corner unit is too cute don't you think?





2 comments:

The Pineapple Room said...

Don't you have a bestest friend in the whole wide world that would just love to have those egg prints...Just Kidding!!!! I know you will find the perfect place to put them in your beautiful home. Great Finds...and Great Friends to let you have first dibs!

Carolyn said...

Awww....... I'm so glad you like your treasures! Have fun with them! Love your blog too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails