Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul. -Emily Dickinson



Thursday, December 29, 2011

Family Picture Wall

Like everyone else I have been going crazy with Pinterest.
The fact that you can sit on the computer and feel like you have accomplished something is quiet impressive.  Making to do list left and right.
Well yesterday I started pinning some inspiration for all the family pictures and signs I have around my house that I love but have never felt that I have found the perfect spot for. The one below was my favorite wall I pinned on Pinterest.


This is were we started...
The boys TV room.


I cut Christmas wrapping paper the size of all the pictures and signs that I planned on hanging and pinned them to the wall in a pattern I thought would work well for the room.



 One by one the hanging process began.  Lots of measuring and leveling.
This is the end result...
What do you think?

 
Overall a quick project we tackled.  It was such a big
wall.  Now it has a big statement.
Our Family
XOXO

Blessings,
Kerri

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails